Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What do I do in case of a GI emergency?
After hours please contact our answering service. For a severe or life-threatening emergency please call 911 or go to nearest emergency room.
2) Can I obtain my results over the phone?
Procedure, laboratory and imaging results will be discussed at your next office visit. Pleasure ensure that you make a follow-up appointment.
3) Does your practice have any age restrictions?
We see patients age 13 and older depending on the clinical scenario.
4) When is payment due for services provided?
Payment is required at the time of service for all co-pays, co-insurances, deductibles and any prior balances.
5) How do I pay my bill?
For your convenience methods of payment include credit cards and cash. Mastercard, Visa and Discover are accepted credit cards. Checks are not accepted.
6) What is the office cancellation policy?
Cancellation of all office or new visit appointments require 24 hours advance notice. Non-compliance will result in a $50 cancellation fee.